Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Bustin' Loose at El Ro Day O!!!

Over the weekend I attended a BSU Stake mock-rodeo, full of linedancing, mechanical bull riding, barrel racing, ropin' and good food! It was so much fun to learn new, fun linedances and to watch the cowboys get thrown off the bull! Here are some pictures of my adventures at the Rodeo with the boys!

Brett and I watching the bull ridin'

Chad. Steve. Brett. Matt. Ryan. Dan

Posing for the camera!

**Okay so there is a hilarious story behind this picture. Everyone was out on the dance floor, when Brett realized he hadn't seen Ryan for awhile. Brett went off to look for Ryan, and there he is...standing with this 'barrel', posing while three random girls were taking his picture. We all about died laughing, then Brett and Chad joined in.**

Ryan. Shaun. Steve. Matt. Brett...the one time that night they didn't whip out a cowboy stance when the camera came out!

Needless to say...I had a blast!
COWBOY UP!!!

1 comment:

Amy Collyer said...

I love this post, and I miss you too!!! You are awesome!