Thursday, February 4, 2010

GIRL!!!!

Yesterday I received a text message that went something like this...
"More pictures please and more BLOG"

So here you go Mom...

Since visiting Boise I have...
gone Ice Skating with Meagan and Keeta...
Had some...okay lets get real...TONS of crazy, spontaneous nights with the roommates...


Gone to the Temple every week...
Had the carpets cleaned in our apartment...(Hallelujah)

We love this man forever.

Made a new friend...=D


And, of course, taken Roommate Pictures...




I am so blessed to have such great roommates!
Love you girls!

3 comments:

Reagan said...

I love those pictures. LOVE them. You have beautiful roommates. And ... James is BLOND? hmmm...



Just kidding :)

Clint and Kandi said...

girl you shine! I love how cute you and your roomies are....I love pics of your clean carpet and your new friend and your spontaneous crazy roomie nights! you are so great for blogging! more moremore! love lovelove..all we need is love.and continuous blogs from lauren.

Taylor said...

like reflections on the water...


Um you're roomates look awesome and hilarious. I wish I could meet them...and play rockband and intramural sports with them.