Saturday, July 24, 2010

Summer!

I'm back in Boise and so excited for the next 5 months at home! :) My semester ended (finally) and now it's back to work at Intermountain Orthopaedics on Monday! I'm so happy to have that job back, and to get to work with Carisa again! I'm looking forward to a fun filled "Summer" break!

Here is a list of goals/things to do over the break...

-Swim a lot
-Go camping at least twice before it gets too cold
-ROOMMATE REUNION with Apt. 22 girls! :)
-Take a week long trip to Kansas and Virginia to visit the sisters.
-Read a book or two (ugh)
-Take pictures of everything I do

Okay, well that's all. I'm so happy to be home again and I cannot wait for what is to come! I miss all of my roommates, but we'll be reunited again in no time!


1 comment:

Reagan said...

Laur!! I love all these things! You're comment thing is hard to find! what books are you going to read??