Thursday, October 7, 2010

Update

A few posts back I talked about taking pictures of everything I do while I'm in Boise this Fall...well I've tried my hardest and here they are...



Mom Turned 50!!!

Puzzle's At Gramma's!!!



Road Trip to Utah With Suzy!!!



DAVEY!!!


Spencer went to Homecoming!!! (GO BRONCOS!)



Some of the 18th Ward Laurels in the same group!



Apartment 22 Roommates in Boise!!!
(more from the Provo reunion to come)



Kurt and Shea got married!



Playing with Josh in Provo!
(and talking to Brooke on the phone)



We were so lucky and got to go to the Sunday Afteroon session of Conference!



Back with the roommates again =)
(I promise that post is coming soon!)



I love Temple Square!

Okay I'm done now. This is a call to both of my sisters...POST SOMETHING NOW!

kfineseeyalaterbye

2 comments:

Tyler and Carisa said...

Ha ha ha... I love all of these things. But what made me sad was that you didn't have a picture of us together. And then I realized it's because we haven't really hung out this fall. And that made me even more sad.... guess we can start making up for it tomorrow at craft night.

Reagan said...

Love these pictures. I think Taylor is the one you need to chew out the mostest. I'll figure out something to post. It will probably only be little. But I will do it.