Sunday, February 13, 2011

Idaho Chicken

I made lunch for the roommates today...Idaho Chicken. It was delicious. I have lots of left overs, for which I'm super grateful. The roommates loved it, one of them even told me it tasted like her Mom's! :) Today is a great Sunday.

That's all I have to say...just thought it had been awhile since I posted so I wrote whatever came to my mind (of course it was food).


OH and I just remembered...First Women's Glee performance on Tuesday at devotional. We are singing "My Shepherd Will Supply My Need". It's a beautiful song about Psalm 23. Read it, then listen to the song. It makes my heart happy. :) Wish me luck!


PS for some reason it's not letting put a link to the song on here, but YouTube search "My Shepherd Will Supply My Need-Mormon Tabernacle Choir", it's the third one down. LOVE IT!

2 comments:

Clint and Kandi said...

What no pics? Good job Betty crocker! Hey just listened to my shepherd. On you tube the Gordon b hinkley funeral one. Soooo sweet and so peaceful. Now i am crying about Gordon b hinckley.....can't wait to hear you at the devo....if it is televised!

Taylor said...

wow. good job cooking.

i want to watch you sing. are your devotionals broadcasted?