Saturday, November 15, 2008

My Oldest Friend...

...and my best friend.

Most of you probably know this without any hints, so I'll just tell you now:

ASHLEE MAREE HARRIS

We have known each other for 14 years. We have danced together. We were in the same ward for 12 years (our families still are). We laugh together. We cry together. We've gone to Utah, California, Texas and Wyoming together. We've been to girls camp together 6 times. We've had hundreds of sleep overs together. We've won together. We've lost together. We read scriptures together. We pray together. We counsel each other. We rely on each other. We even live together

Without Ashlee I, one, would not have half of the memories I have, and two, I would not be who I am today. We've had our ups and downs, but through it all, Ashlee was there ready and willing to work things out. I cannot put into words how grateful I am for "My Ashy". She's been there for me throught thick and thin. She's been my rock for so many years. I can trust her with anything. Our friendship has helped my testimony grow in so many different ways. She's a spiritual giant, the best friend anyone could ask for. I'm so lucky she's mine.

I LOVE YOU HASHY!!!!

I tag...
Erin, Ashley, Amy and Krystin.

2 comments:

Clint and Kandi said...

I knew it! We love ashlee too....what a great post. do some more lauren

Taylor said...

I totally knew it too. I know everything.