Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall...

As I sat at the Supreme Courthouse, listening to the scanner pull each page in and spit it back out, I suddenly smelled sunscreen. Weird, I know, but this got me thinking about how much I love Summer. While reminiscing Summer's past, I realized how much I love all of the seasons. This year in particular my love for the Fall has increased. Every Fall my Mom is obsessed with the trees and I have finally paid attention to their beauty and have begun to obsess over them as well. I realized, also, that Fall=Cooler weather=HOODIES=AMAZING-NESS!!! There is nothing I love more than a nice cool day with a sweatshirt on! Although, most of you know, I do NOT like being hot and I do NOT being cold, I'm going to start appreciating the change of seasons from now on. I believe the transition from season to season is one of the greatest blessings we have on the Earth. I cannot wait for the snow to start falling! :D

2 comments:

Matt said...

i havent had time to read any of your blog. in fact i fromgot you had one! i need to catch up on your cool life.... i miss you lauren. come to me?

Gordon & Julie Bird Blog said...

Lauren has a blog? I love it!