Saturday, February 7, 2009

GIRLS NIGHT IN=ZERO DOLLARS SPENT!!!

Last night was the beginning of an amazing tradition. Ashlee, Jessica Harris, Kirsten Clements, Brooke Turk, MiKayla Cook, Brittney Brown and myself had our very first Girls Night IN!!! I'm sure some of you are thinking "who are these people? Lauren has never mentioned them before". Well, this may see weird to you, but we hardly even knew each other before last night! We met throught the guys and we just decided we wanted to be friends! We were lucky and hit the jackpot!

Jessica Kirsten and Brooke are all roommates and are in the same ward as Chad and Brett and all the guys.

Jessica is from Idaho Falls, Idaho and Brooke and Kirsten are from Boise and graduated from Borah!

MiKayla and Brittney both graduated from Centennial, Britt in 2007 with Ash and I and MiK the next year in 2008. They are Ashlee's roommates now and I think they are a perfect little group!!!

Sadly Kimi (Key-me) was sick and couldn't come, but she is from Twin Falls, Idaho and graduated in 2008 as well.

So, our girls night IN consisted of, first, getting to know each other. Then we changed locations to "watch a movie", which never happened because we had a small outburst of craziness and picture taking then got to talking. Pretty sure everyone knows how girls can talk...well we were over at Ash, Mik and Britt's apartment until almost 4am!!!


All of us...(Back L-R: Me, Kirsten, Brittney. Front L-R: Ashlee, MiKayla, Brooke, Jessica)

FEET!!!!!!(I cannot believe I participated in this...YUCK...but oh so funny!)

Circle of heads! Classic girl picture. We were all laughing so hard at this point, if you can't tell. It was out of control!

I love these girls so much and I cannot wait to get to know them better and grow closer to them! They have all changed my life and I've only known them for a little while! Our plan is to have a Girl's Night In once a month and a Girl's Night Out every other month! I cannot wait to make more memories!

LOVE YOU GIRLS!!!

1 comment:

Clint and Kandi said...

lauren in addition to being easy for dad to tease,you also seem to have a propensity to gather great girls around you!