Friday, April 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me...

from Sister Kallene Cutler!



Monday the 20th was my Birthday. The week before, on the 10th, I received a letter from Kallene. Just a quick little note about General Conference and such. Then on Thursday (yesterday) I got a PACKAGE in the mail from her. Greatest day ever! And today I received not one, but TWO post cards from Kallene. Hearing from Kallene 3 times within a seven day period!? A-MA-ZING! I loved every second of it. Here are some pictures of what I've received from Kallene in the last two weeks.








I am so proud of Sister Cutler. I know she is in the right place, doing the right thing. I love her with all of my heart and I'm so proud of the choices she is making (oh dear...I'm like a proud mother hen). Anyway...Thanks Kal-dawg!!!

2 comments:

Matt said...

i wonder why she hasnt sent me anything yet...? hahaha yea.

looks like you should go live it up in hawaii the way that you so casually throw them signs up. its all just so natural. OH! you should go to hawaii and stalk sister cutler and take pictures of her in action, all this while maintaining a low profile. THEN you send her the pictures after you get home! i just thought about that one by myself right now. do it! i will help if you need...

Matt said...

And... HAPPY BIRTHDAY! goodness. why i dont or didnt know this is a mystery. solve that one...