Monday, July 6, 2009

"BABIES"itting

For a whole week I had the priviledge of watching these little cuties...

Kade(2)>Savanah(7)>Chloe(5)
What a blessing it was for me to get a taste of life as a mommy. I loved every minute with those kids and I'm so grateful, yes grateful, that the Garner/Searle family went to Hawaii so that I could play with their babies. We had so much fun and I loved watching the kids play with each other and I loved playing with them! Here are some pictures of our week's activities! We had a blast!













If you look closely you can see the giraffe in the backgroud...he's trying to be as tall as the giraffe.



We played on the trampoline, played on the swing, we went to Burger King and played on the toys, we played with Pyper and Kanon, we played with the cats, we went swimming, and we even got to have a picnic and go to the zoo for Chloe's Birthday!
I miss being a kid.
Thanks Savanah, Chloe and Kade for playing with me! I miss you!


3 comments:

Clint and Kandi said...

Dear Laur, You were the perfect babysitter for those little searles. They could tell that you loved them. I thought it was so cute when they would want or need "Lauren" if they got sad. You will be a good mommy one day. Thanks for sharing them with us sometimes. Cutie bugs all of them.

Taylor said...

Good job Laurlie. You are so good at babysitting. One question...who was the little boy with you at the picnic?

Amy Collyer said...

That looks like so much fun! I love your blog, and also little kids! It was good to hear from you the other day!