Monday, October 5, 2009

Road trip!!!

A few weeks ago I treated myself to a road trip. I visited Brooke in Pocatello and then everybody else in Provo. I didn't get any pictures while in Provo, but as usual Brooke and I took lots to share! I had such a great time seeing Brooke's cute little apartment and meeting some of her new friends! I especially enjoyed the fact that her Bishop's wife is the Pocatello dance team coach! We bonded. :)

Here are just a few pictures of my visit to Poky. Of course there was a late night Taco Bell run and a small dance party and swinging!
Reunited!!!!!
Sunday best!
A windy little Sunday Swing Session! It was perfect.

Sunday afternoon on my way to Provo I stopped in Alpine to see Shay and Jason's house they are building. Here's what it looked like two weeks ago, it's supposed to be done by the end of October!
This is for Kallene. I know she is on a mission and won't see this for SIX MONTHS, but I took it anyway...just for her.

This is for Reagan and Matt (and Brock). I missed the Minidako...Mikadon...Minidoka County sign, so I just got the Rupert one. And yes, I took this while I was driving.And this is for Taylor...Yes, I was driving while taking these road sign pictures. Just ignore the bugs.
THE TREES OF HAPPINESS!!!!
They are seriously beautiful right now. This picture does not do them justice.

All in all this trip was nothing short of perfect. I love that my work schedule allows me to take trips like these.

More to come on my new job and the latest happenings in my life!

4 comments:

Taylor said...

COOOOL! I love all of these adventures...too bad I can't go on them with you.

Tyler and Carisa said...

Yay for road trips... and for working with me!!

Reagan said...

Mini-dakota. HAHAHA ... so great.

Amy Collyer said...

Lauren! Take another road trip and come down to visit me in California sometime before I leave! :)