Monday, October 5, 2009

Summer 2009 Picture update

So it's been awhile...I apologize. Here are some pictures of my summer. I think Summer 2009 has been one of the best so far!

In May my roommate Ashley was married and I was able to go to Burley for her reception!
Brooke Graduated!!!
Audrey Graduated!!!
The parents went to Kansas for Baby Preston's blessing and I was left with the children. We had fun.
Fourth of July with The Cousins!!!
Backyard camping. Best. Thing. Ever.
Pyro? oops.
Family camping...we were crazy.
Nightly swinging at DeMeyer Park.
Brooke and I took Zach (Brooke's little brother) to the first BSU scrimmage to watch my kindergarten buddy #54, Mikey Ames.
Backyard camping adventure #2
Taco Bell at midnight was a frequent summer activity of Brooke and me. This man became our best friend. =D
Aimee's Senior Violin recital. She did amazing and Brooke did too.
Parachute came to the fair!!! They are so good.
And to finish off the summer the Ogle's came to visit! I finally got to meet that chubby little Presto Man! I love him.

Dear Summer,
You left me this weekend.
I will miss you.
Come back soon.
Love, Lauren

1 comment:

Taylor said...

Dear Summer,

I don't like you right now because you let the bugs live...in my house. Don't come back for a while.

Love,
Taylor