Sunday, March 21, 2010

Update...again!

Here you go, Mom...

Since taking roommate pictures...Holli has made us delicious BBQ Chicken Pizza (multiple times)



I got to go home again, for a wedding and missionary homecoming (Jonny Roberts) and farewell (Hermana Sarah Bowen)



The roommates and I went on a run (literally) at 10:30pm to Horkley's for huge soda, for only $0.79!!!





James and I went to Utah, the same weekend all of my roommates went, so we sorta had a little girls day out for Meagan's Birthday!!! (Us at the University Mall...they all went shopping crazy!)AND the reason I went down was to see Nathan and Erin (for their birthday's) it was great!








OH...and on the way home from Provo, I got to stop in Pocatello for just a few minutes and see Brooke! Best. Day. Ever. =)




We celebrated Meagan's Birthday at 12:00am on March 10th!!! Happy 19th Sister!



Went on a (sort of) group date with the roommates (minus Holli) BOWLING!!! We all put our hair in pig-tails...I love my roommates.




And finally, the last two days have just been Meagan and me. We've had sleepovers in the living room both nights, we watched 7 Brides for 7 Brothers on Friday night, woke up Saturday morning and took our Science test, then went to James' swim meet, then watched The Proposal (love) AND New Moon (boo), then ran to the store and got snacks, came home and watched the BYU v. Kansas State Basketball game (better luck next time Cougars). Then we made cake balls!!! SOOO delicious. I don't have pictures of all of these things, but here we are making the treats! YUM!!




All in all this sememster has been fabulous! Only three weeks left of the semester including finals week!!! I can't believe how quickly this semester went! Hopefully Spring and the rest to come follow suit. :)

Next weekend I am going back to Boise for two more wedding receptions and possibly a mission report from Elder Michael Stephen Henneman! It's crazy how two years has already gone by! I'm getting old.

5 comments:

Clint and Kandi said...

sounds like the most funnerest semester everererer! cake balls sound um interesting....and holly seems to be the girl of the month....and i want some of that chicken she makes....you and jees ponytails...lovely...you and megan just hangin out sounds like some bonding fun. is keeta staying out of trouble? and when you come home be sure to give some visit time to the siblings or they will feel neglected!

Tyler and Carisa said...

Oh my. I miss you. Like all the time. BUT - I'm glad you are having fun..... (but I'm still sad I'm not with you having fun....)

Reagan said...

i love this post, more more more.

Rachel said...

Looks like you're having fun Laur! I love that you have sleepovers in the living room. Layne and I do it too and I don't know why because we never think it's comfortable, but it's more fun to watch movies on a mattress. couches are boring. oh and who is that boy laur? and your roommates are cute, they look like fun. you coming for Kar and Austin's wedding?

The Mower Family said...

Lauren - do tell - who is the handsome young man in the photos????