Thursday, April 29, 2010

APRIL

My deepest apologies...here's another picture update...life is good. :)









These are all pictures from my Birthday! I'm 21!!! And Ashlee came just for me! :) I miss Holli a lot, but I love my new roommates Courtney and Hannah(they probably think we're all crazy...oh well!) I've just been called as the 1st counselor in the Relief Society presidency and I love it already! It's going to be a great semester! I've go 16 credits this semester, and I can tell. Each class is just has a bigger work load than last semester...lots of reading (and we all know how I just "love" reading). Anyway...I'm doing my best to stay on top of everything! I'm counting down the days until Sister Kallene gets home...7.5 to be exact!!! AMAZING!!! I love missionaries.

Oh and ps, that picture that I'm giving the "stink eye" to the camera...I just had to put it up, I think it portrays our personalities so well. :)

6 comments:

Tyler and Carisa said...

Love these. Thank you for the update... Good luck this term - and don't forget that I want to see you soon!

Clint and Kandi said...

hooray for lauren! go sister! and hooray for sister kallene coming home soon! your roomies look cute andIamproudofyou for 16 credits. dont get sick. remember sleeping and eating right. happy birthday my golden girl.

Clint and Kandi said...

hahah my word verification for that last post was slypetob which made me laugh cuz it sounds like type slob....which is me.

Taylor said...

ummmm...the stank eye picture is hilarious.

Good job being cute! Have a good semester sister

Reagan said...

YAY!! I love all of those pictures, and your update. One question ... what is Jee wearing?? Does she own a SLEEPING BAG COAT???!! ... awesome.

Lauren said...

Carisa-I will be home Mother's Day weekend for Mother's Day and Kallene's mission report. You should come to our ward that day. :)
Mom I mean typeslob-I am healthy as can be. :) Thank you!
Taylor-I know right? I laugh out loud everytime I look at it. And thank you.
Reagan-It's just a blanket. If she owned a sleeping bag coat I would probably steal it. haha. Hilarious.