Friday, March 4, 2011

Since "Idaho Chicken"...

I have...


Eaten lots of brownies...


Provided Courtney with all the jewelry and hair accessories she'd ever need...


Tried to fix the shower...


Had LOTS of dance parties...


....


....


Played in the snow...


Gotten a letter from Preston...


Gone country dancing (and turned into a ghost...oh well)...


Gotten flowers for Valentine's Day (if you wanna know the story text or call me)...


Decorated my wall by my desk...finally...


AND....Made MORE Idaho Chicken...


It's an apartment favorite...



***SIDE NOTE...in the Spring, three girls from the apartment next door (who we also knew last year and moved over to the Pines with), are moving into our apartment! Talk about BEST APARTMENT EVER. We already have so many plans for our lives as roommates! I'll try my best to document them on here. :)

2 comments:

Clint and Kandi said...

hahah lauren....I am so proud of your domestication! you little betty crocker, dancing diva, snow bunny, accessorizer, brownie eater...you forgot that you also a steam heater!
love mom

Clint and Kandi said...

hahah lauren....I am so proud of your domestication! you little betty crocker, dancing diva, snow bunny, accessorizer, brownie eater...you forgot that you also a steam heater!
love mom

oh yea and plumber, valentine and decorator.