Thursday, January 14, 2010

Update from The 'Burg

I love it here!!!

I love my roommates, I've made a few new friends, we have really great FHE brothers, and I believe it or not LOVE my classes! I get to dance again. Oh how I've missed early morning dancing for the past 2 1/2 years. I even get to have my dear friend Alissa Williams in class with me. Just like old times! I have seen lots of people that I know and have made some sort of connection with almost anyone I meet, whether they've served a mission with one of my friends or I knew them when I was 4 years old and we've reconnected (true story). Yesterday I was able to got to the Rexburg Temple. A-MA-ZING!!!!! I hope to go once a week! What a great blessing it is to have a temple so close! I love it! Until next time, here are a few pictures!

The roommates (L-R) Keeta, JeeHye, Lauren, Meagan...we have a 5th roommate Holli, but no pictures with her yet! Soon though!


Spaghetti Night with our new friends Erika, Erica, Ariel and Kaila!

Of course Keeta and I watched the Fiesta Bowl and of course we wore our Bosie State T-Shirts the first day of school. =D GO BRONCOS!!!


I love to see the Temple, I get to go there all the time!!! I'm so grateful.

4 comments:

Taylor said...

so awesome. i can't wait for more pictures and stories! who did you meet from Jerome!?

Tyler and Carisa said...

Yay!! I'm so glad you are loving it! Much more updating will be required so that I can make sure you are alive and safe!

Clint and Kandi said...

lAURLITA THIS ALL MAKES YOUR MOM SO HAPPY.....I LOVE RICKS...

Matt said...

awww Laur... I'm so happy you love it there! it sounds so so fun! And congrats on the testing center job! WAY TO GO! Super speedy. :)

LOVE YA!
Reaga