Thursday, January 21, 2010

"We Are Family..."

Once upon a time two people fell in love and became a family of 2....Then 23 years later they had created this...Which made them a family of 8...
"I've got all my sisters and me!"
Then the oldest found her one true love and made them a family of 9...
And daughter #2 did the same....and THEY started a family of their own
Making them a family of 11...

And they are still as in love as ever...if not more...
"H BUP TUCANA" (I didn't know what else to put right here)...
And they all lived happily every after!

I love my family more than anything!!!
Thank you Brooke Mack!!!

5 comments:

Taylor said...

good story!

Lauren said...

Thanks...
"A little bit of Clint, a little bit of Kandi, and a whole lot of weird"
HAHAHA.

Clint and Kandi said...

all right lauren what is that weird comment supposed to mean?

Lauren said...

hahaha oh mom...Taylor said that the other day on Gchat. We typed the same thing and she said "well we are made of the same stuff..." and then said that. It was hilarious.

The Mower Family said...

A whole lot of fantastic!! Great family pictures!!!